TelcoBridges' products can be upgraded to:
- Increase a unit capacity
- Acquire new features / enhancements
Upgrades are achieved by using one or more of the following methods:
When purchasing increased capacity, the unit may required additional VoIP hardware. Contact technical support for the hardware upgrade procedure.
A license upgrade is required in the following situations:
- Increasing the capacity / unlocking a signaling stack
- Upgrading to a new major version
- Extending the expiration date of a temporary license
- Converting a temporary license into a permanent license
Tctrl software upgrades can be major or minor in nature.
Since v2.7.145 and up, it is possible to do any type of upgrades (minor and major) using the web portal:
- Toolpack v3.0: Package Upgrade (FreeSBC only support 3.0 or above)
- Toolpack v2.10: Package Upgrade
- Toolpack v2.9: Package Upgrade
- Toolpack v2.8: Package Upgrade
Migrate current database
- Starting from 2.7.148, an option is available to whether migrate change made in one software version database to next major version database during a major software upgrade in special circumstance. See Migrate current database.
Major Software Upgrades
Major upgrades before v2.7 requires the following procedure:
Operating System Upgrades
The Tctrl software is running over CentOS operating system. To upgrade the operating system, it requires the following procedure: