Toolpack: Enabling CDR
Applies to version(s): v2.7
To enable CDR:
1- Select Gateway from the navigation panel.
2- Select Use CDR behavior to enable it.
3- Configure the CDR behavior in the CDR Options section:
- Enable periodic CDR update will add one entry in the CDR per Periodic CDR update time, in minutes.
- Select one of the Text CDR mode from the CDR Mode :
- Text CDR only: Will store the CDRs in a flat file. See Text CDR
- RADIUS CDR only: Will send the CDR to an external RADIUS Server. See Radius CDR
- Text and RADIUS CDR: Will store the CDRs in a flat file and send the CDR to an external RADIUS Server.
- RADIUS CDR with Text CDR Fallback: Will send the CDR to an external RADIUS Server and if the RADIUS server cannot handle the load of CDRs, they will be stored in a flat file.
- Click Save to save your changes.
4- Expand the Text CDR parameters section
- Configure the Text CDR parameters as required. Refer to the description of parameters described below.