Creating an M3UA Peer Server (ASP)
Applies to version(s): v2.5, v2.6., v2.7
Now that you have created an M3UA peer signaling process (PSP), you must create a new Peer server. A peer server is a logical entity on the IP network that is served by one or more PSPs.
To create an M3UA peer server:
1- Click Create New M3ua Peer Server in the M3UA network configuration window
2- Configure the new M3UA peer server:
- Enter a name for the peer server
- Create a local Peer Server (PSRV) with a Routing Context (RC) value representing the remote side； RC value representing the remote side.
- Create a remote Peer Server (PSRV) with a Routing Context (RC) value representing the remote side； RC value representing the remote side.
Note: 1) For SG/ASP this value is mandatory to be the same as the ASP local PSRV RC value 2) ASP uses both local and remote peer servers
- Select the Traffic Mode Type. For remote peer server, this field is used in ASPAC.
- Click Create
3- Verify that the "M3ua Peer server was successfully created" message appears
4- Associate the newly created peer server with a peer signaling process (PSP):
- Select a PSP from the list of available PSPs
- Click the "<<" button to associate the PSP with the peer server
5- Repeat steps 2, 3, 4 above for remote or local peer server if one peer server is not done so