Creating M2UA Links
Applies to version(s): v2.5, v2.6, v2.7
Now that you have created an M2UA cluster, you must create M2UA links for your system.
An M2UA link is always bound to an MTP2 link, and can be seen a way of extending MTP2 functionality.
To create an M2UA link:
1- Click Create New M2ua Link in the M2UA cluster configuration window:
2- Configure the new M2UA link:
- Enter a name for the link
- For a system on a signaling gateway: Select an MTP2 link
- For a system on a media gateway controller: Select NONE
- Select a protocol type (same as MTP2)
- Select an interface ID type
- Enter an appropriate interface ID (must be unique to each link)
- Click Create
3- Verify that the "M2ua Link was successfully created" message appears