Configuring DNS Parameters
Applies to version(s): v2.7
To configure the DNS parameters
1. Enable Advanced Transport Server Configuration in the SIP configuration window.
- Make sure the checkbox is selected
- Click Save to store your setting
2. Create a new dedicated transport server (not part of any SAP).
- Select from which interface and port the DNS request will be sent
- Click Create to confirm the operation
3. Click DNS Params in the SIP configuration window.
- Enable the DNS, cache and ENUM support (if required)
- Enter the IP address of the DNS server
- Select the transport server
- Click Save to store your settings
- Verify that the 'SipCfg was successfully updated' message is displayed.