TelcoBridges Tmedia™ family of VoIP media gateways are targeted at service providers looking to:
- Drive network convergence
- Expand their network footprint
- Consolidate multiple devices from one or more vendors
- Free up space in the data centre and simplify OAM&P activities
Tmedia VoIP media gateways solutions are characterized by the presence of an integrated VoIP gateway controller, which is an on-board application host that runs the TelcoBridges' VoIP / Media Gateway Application. This is a key differentiator when compared to the Tdev family of products.
- Low density, VoIP / media gateway with integrated gateway controller that is software upgradeable from 1 to 16 T1/E1/J1s. It is targeted at service providers aiming to cost-effectively extend their network footprint.
- Medium density, VoIP / media gateway with integrated gateway controller that is software upgradeable from 16 to 64 T1/E1/J1's (or 1 to 3 DS3, or 1OC3/STM-1). It is available in a 1U form factor and is designed to consolidate equipment at larger points-of-presence (POP), or provide a foundation for rapid subscriber uptake.
- High density, high performance, high-availability VoIP / media gateway with integrated gateway controller (redundancy option available); available configuration of a mix of 1024 T1/E1/J1s, 48 DS-3, and/or 16 STM-1 interfaces for a total of 32,768 ports per rack; aimed at network core, including device replacement and consolidation projects
The following link provides an overview of the different models: Tmedia Model Comparison