TelcoBridges Support Time Tracking Tool
Every month, TelcoBridges partners receive a report showing the balance of their Support Bank hours. A negative value means that the account is in deficit. In such a case, we invite our Partners to promptly contact a sales representative to acquire new TB support hour banks.
To consult their TB Support activities, our partners can access TelcoBridges TB Support Time tracking tool:
The login/password is the same as that used for license server access. For partners who do not have a login for the above site, please contact TelcoBridges TB Support.
Once you are logged in, choose the Export tab. This view shows the support Bank hour units withdrawn from your account and also the units deposited to your account.
|Date||Date when support was provided|
|In||Start time (EST timezone)|
|Out||End time (EST timezone)|
|h'm||Duration in hours:minutes|
|Time||A chargeable task is rated at '-1' (per hour) and a non-chargeable task is rated at '0'|
|Rate/Total||Number of bank units withdrawn from the support bank account|
|Project||Support bank (9-5 or 24-7). See TB Support A la Carte for more information|
|Task||Task that was performed : Configuration, Installation, Troubleshooting, and more.|
|Comment||Provide detail on the the nature of the task that was performed|
Selecting the report date range
By default, when you log in, the Date range will show the current month only. Select the report period by changing the start date.
Changing the report date format
By default, the report Dateformat is 'd.m.'. To change it and include the year:
- Click the clock icon ((upper left, just below the Export tab)
- Set the date format to 'D' (m/d/y).
Changing the view filter
The view entries can be filtered by Project and by Tasks. You can also choose what type of entries to view.
Note: Expenses entries represent TB support bank hours units that have been added to the support account
- Click the funnel shaped icon (upper left, just below the Export tab)
- Select times and expenses to view all entries
Exporting or printing
The view entries can be exported to a file or printed (see icons locate at the upper right).
The supported export files are : PDF, XLS and CSV
Suggested export options
Make sure to use below options on export to get the full report
Current balance of hours
- Select the report date range with a start date that includes all the entries of your account since its creation
- Set the view filter to show all the entries ('times and expenses)
- Set the view filter to either your 5-9 or 24-7 project (click the funnel shapes icon of the project name to filter)
- Export into a .xls or .csv
- Open the file in your favourite spreadsheet editor and perform a summation on all the entries of the Rate/Total column
- The summation should match your support account balance