Session Initiation Protocol with encapsulated ISUP, which is known as SIP-I, specifies the criteria for enabling ISUP networks to work with SIP networks. SIP-I is an extension to an existing SIP protocol and transports ISUP specific messages over a SIP network.
Supported SIP-I Specification
TelcoBridges supports the Profile C (SIP-I) of ITU Q.1912.5.
The following items are not supported:
- Precondition (RFC3312)
- SIP-I digit overlap
- SUS/RES ISUP message to SIP INFO message
TelcoBridges and SIP-I
ISUP variant supported :
SIP-I support starts from release 2.6.23. Please refer to
TMG-CONTROL version 2.6
- SIP-I is enabled on a per-NAP basis.
- Tmedia v3.0: SIP Advanced Features
- Tmedia v2.10: SIP Advanced Features
- Tmedia v2.9: SIP Advanced Features
- Tmedia v2.8: SIP Advanced Features
- ITU Q.1912.5 Interworking between SIP and BICC/ISUP