Parameter: Call Control
The Call Control parameter is used to set a call control method for ISUP CIC groups. Values for this parameter are selected from a drop-down list. The Call Control parameter has the following values:
- Incoming: Circuits are always controlled by the remote end. Calls will not be sent to these circuits.
- Outgoing: Circuits are always controlled by TMG. Inbound calls from these circuits will be rejected.
- Bothway: Circuits work for both inbound and outbound calls.
- Controlled: Same as Incoming
- Controlling: Same as Outgoing