Difference between revisions of "Toolpack:Creating an SCCP Route A"
m (moved Toolpack v2.5:Creating an SCCP Route to Toolpack:Creating an SCCP Route A: New naming convention)
Revision as of 19:02, 6 June 2012
Applies to version(s): v2.5, v2.6.
Now that you have created an SCCP LSAP, you must create a new SCCP route for your system. This step in the Web Portal configuration exists to create a route to a specific destination point code (DPC).
To Create an SCCP Route:
1- Click Create new Sccp Route in the SCCP LSAP configuration window
2- Configure the new SCCP Route:
- Choose a Name for the new route
- Select a Protocol Variant
- Select a Replication Mode (ANSI96 and TELCORDIA variants)
- Select an SLS Mask (ANSI and TELCORDIA protocol variants)
- Select a Destination Point Code for this route
- Click Create
3- Verify that the "SccpRoute was successfully created" message appears
4- Configure SCCP Route Backup Point Code
- Note: For each selected point codes, a valid SCCP route must be exist.
5- Next Step: Create an SCCP SSN
List of Parameters
- Protocol Variant
- Replication Mode
- SLS Mask (For ANSI and TELCORDIA variants only)
- Destination Point Code
|Create an SCCP LSAP||Create an SCCP SSN|