Tapping patch panel
Revision as of 15:40, 22 October 2009 by Ktrueman (initial content)
The Tapping Patch Panel connects the Tmonitor TM1000 network monitoring device to the T1/E1 signals to be monitored. It provides non-intrusive monitoring of the T1/E1 signals while passing through the actual T1/E1 signals. The device includes high-impedance circuits to connect to the active T1/E1 signals such that it can probe the electrical signals while minimizing disturbances on the actual signals.
The Tapping Patch Panel is a passive device. Each Tapping Patch Panel consists of 32 female RJ45 connectors for the connection of up to 16 T1/E1 links to be monitored.
For each T1/E1 link, the patch panel passes through the T1/E1 signal while tapping the signals for monitoring by TM-1000 Network Probe. The device features configurable high-impedance circuits individually for each T1/E1 link.
- Front Panel
- 32 RJ45 female T1/E1 input connectors
- 16 in and 16 out
- Rear Panel
- 2 SCSI-3 female output connectors (to TM-1000 Network Probe)
- Non-Intrusive Monitoring
- Protected E1 monitoring: ITU-T G.772
- Protected T1 monitoring: ANSI T1.102-1993
- 1U 19-inch rackmount
- Operating: 0 to +50º C, 0 to 95% non-condensing, relative humidity
- Storage: -20 to +75º C, 0 to 95% non-condensing, relative humidity