Minimal Cloud requirements:
- Vmware ESX 5 or 6
- 64 bits infrastructures only
- 4 vCPU
- 20G hard drive
- 8G RAM
- E1000 NIC emulation or VMXNET3 interfaces
- One Ethernet adapter for management
- One or more Ethernet adapter(s) for data
For better performance (see optimization section)
- CPU resource: allocation shares set to 'high'
- CPU resource: reservation set to maximum and no limit (i.e. 'unlimited')
- Memory resource: reserve all guest memory (all locked)
- Disk: shares 'high'
- Advanced CPU: Hyperthread core sharing to 'None'
- Latency Sensitivity: 'High'
Getting the Image
Please contact our sales team at email@example.com to get a copy of the latest TBSC Image.
Installation on VmWare cloud
TBSC VmWare Image
A virtual machine image is a single file that contains a virtual disk that has a bootable operating system installed on it. Images are used to create virtual machine instances within the cloud.
You will need to upload the latest TSBC image into your VmWare before you can launch a virtual machine instance running the TSBC software.
Launching an instance
Accessing the TSBC-SW
Accessing the TSBC-SW web portal
- Open a web browser to the management IP of the TSBC, on port 12358. Example if your server address is 10.0.0.79, the URL would be:
- You should get to the TSBC Configuration Wizard
Web Portal Initial Configuration
Click on the following link to pursue installation from the web portal: TSBC-SW:WebPortal:Initial Configuration
Click on the following link for VmWare optimizations: TSBC-SW:Cloud:VmWare_Optimizations