Security, ease of deployment, IP network adaptation and peering solution for:
- Baremetal COTS (Commercial off-the-shelf)
- Specialized compact carrier grade form factor
The TelcoBridges FreeSBC is our Session Border Controller (SBC) product.
Software upgradeable from 100 to 60,000 sessions (or 30,000 with 100% transcoding), the FreeSBC is the most cost-effective SBC product for service providers and carriers currently available on the market that combines solid protection, IP-to-IP network adaptation and fast setup time in a single solution.
Characteristics of the FreeSBC
- Back-to-back user agent (B2BUA)
- DOS/DDOS protection, dynamic blacklisting and call access control
- Easy to deploy, operate and manage through various interfaces including a RESTful API
- Integrated network troubleshooting tools (traces, media/signaling recording, test call generation, etc)
- Up to 60,000 simultaneous signaling and media sessions
- Media transcoding
- Flexible and extensive routing with SIP headers modification capabilities
- Fit to install on clouds, baremetal servers or TelcoBriges' hardware.
|Configuring/Status Version 3.0|
The FreeSBC is offered on baremetal COTS platform. The advantages running the FreeSBC on baremetal are:
- Higher performance (sessions per seconds)
- Higher capacity (simultaneous sessions and media handling)
The TelcoBridges TSBC-HW-TRANS is a carrier-grade hardware platform to transcode sessions processed by the FreeSBC session border controller:
- 1U slim form factor
- Up to 2744 transcoding sessions per unit
- Up to 16 TSBC-HW-TRANS per FreeSBC system (43,904 transcoding sessions)
- Telco-grade hardware with either AC or DC redundant power supplies
- Transcoding for G711, G723, G729, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, T.38, DTMF and more
- Add voice services to the SBC call flows
TelcoBridges FreeSBC is offered as a virtual SBC, ready to be deployed in a private/public cloud environment. Along with TelcoBridges licensing model, the FreeSBC transforms the following advantages into benefits to customers.
- Avoid up-front infrastructure costs
- Faster (new) service deployment
- Improved manageability
- Grow/Shrink on demand
- Pay as you go