Viewing the List of Installed Applications
Applies to version(s): v2.5, v2.6.
The Toolpack application server is designed to run a large variety of applications. Before you can run an application, you must first be able to view it from a list of applications.
To view the selection of applications:
- Select Instances from the navigation panel.
- The Application Instance List is displayed in the information panel.
Applications are displayed in one of three states:
- Run (application is operating)
- Management (application is installed but not in operation)
- Fault (application has an operation fault)