Web Portal Network Monitoring Settings
|This article applies to:||Product||Version|
|Tmedia||2.9, 2.10, 3.0, 3.2|
In summary, configuring an ISDN analyzer in the Web Portal is done as follows:
- Enable "Monitoring" in the "Web Profile".
- Select Configurations from the Navigation panel.
- Select the current configuration for editing.
- Expand "Web Profile".
- Enable "Gateway Application", if not already done.
- Enable "Monitoring".
- Create TDM Line Interfaces and Line Services (by accessing the "TDM Line Interfaces" section from the Navigation panel).
- Make sure that line services "Length" is set to "Monitoring".
- Assign the TDM Line Services to a TDM Media NAP (by accessing the "NAPs" section from the Navigation panel).
- Create "Line Service Pairs".
- Select "Line Service Pairs" Section in the left menu.
- Use "Create Line Service Pair" link to create one or multiple "line service pairs".
- Create an "ISDN Analyzer".
- Click "Create new ISDN Analyzer" link.
- Fill-out the required information in the page.
ISDN analyzers send analyzed calls states to a "SIP Simulator". In summary, configuration SIP Simulators in the Web Portal is done by:
- Creating Line Service Pairs, and ISDN analyzers
- Create IP interfaces (from the "IP Interfaces" section in the Navigation panel)
- IP Interface(s) with RTP service (default "voip0" IP interface can be used here)
- Optional "Host" IP interface for service "H248/Radius", used as source IP interface for SIP messages generation
- Create a VOIP Media-only NAP (from the "NAPs" section in the Navigation panel)
- Assign a "Port range" from the "RTP" IP interface created above
- Create SIP simulator
- Click on "Sip Simulators" section in the left menu
- Fill-out the required information in the page
- Create one or multiple SIP Simulator destinations (from the SIP Simulators configuration page)
- Associate this "SIP Simulator" to one or multiple ISDN Analyzer(s) (from the ISDN Analysers' configuration page)
Allocate line service pairs
Line service pairs contains 2 line services that receive monitoring signal for the same monitored line (each line service in the pair receives one direction from the monitored line service).
In the Web Portal, "line service pairs" are configured in the "Line Service Pairs" section in the left menu.
Create ISDN analyzers
ISDN analyzers are created from the "ISDN Analyzers" section in the left menu.
Create SIP Simulators
SIP simulators are created from the "SIP Simulators" section in the left menu