Toolpack: Enabling and Configuring RADIUS
Applies to version(s): v2.6
This page describes how to enable and configure a TMG system to capture CDRs, using a RADIUS server.
1- Select Gateway -> Configurations from the navigation panel.
2- Verify that the box Use CDR behavior is checked.
3- Configure the CDR behavior in the CDR Options section:
- Enable periodic CDR update will add one entry in the CDR per Periodic CDR update time, in minutes.
- Select the CDR Mode:
- Text CDR only: Will store the CDRs in a flat file. See Text CDR
- RADIUS CDR only: Will send the CDR to an external RADIUS Server. See Radius CDR
- Text and RADIUS CDR: Will store the CDRs in a flat file and send the CDR to an external RADIUS Server.
- RADIUS CDR with Text CDR Fallback: Will send the CDR to an external RADIUS Server and if the RADIUS server cannot handle the load of CDRs, they will be stored in a flat file.
- Click Save to save your changes.
4- Verify that the Gateway configuration was successfully updated. message appears.