Creating a SIP Registrar
Applies to version(s): v3.0
A SIP registrar represents a SIP endpoint that provide a location service. You must configure SIP Registrar for your system. The first step in doing so is to select your SIP Domain:
1- Click on your domain in the SIP Domain List
2- Click Create New SIP Registration Registrar
3- Create the new SIP Registration Registrar
- Enter a Name for the SIP Registration Registrar
- Enter an Address to reach the registrar
- Select the registrar destination Port
- Select which local interface will be use to send REGISTER message in SIP Transport Server
- Poll Registrar enabled by default. Sends an OPTIONS message to determine registrar availability.
- Polling Interval in seconds. Time between each OPTIONS sending message.
- Response Timeout in second. Maximum waiting time for a response to a registrar polling.
- Click Create
4- Verify that the Sip registration registrar was successfully created message appears