Copying the Default Configuration
Applies to version(s): v2.5, v2.6.
Once you are logged on to the Web Portal, you should make a copy of the default configuration, so as not to alter the original. Should you need to restore the default system configuration, the original file will still be available.
1. Select Configurations from the navigation panel:
2. Copy the default configuration:
- Click Copy next to the configuration named "default":
- Enter a new name for the copy
- Click "Copy"
- Verify that the "Configuration was successfully copied" message appears, and that the copied configuration appears in the list below.