Configuring an ISDN Stack
Applies to version(s): v2.5
Now you must configure ISDN-PRI signaling for your system. To do so, you must create a new ISDN stack.
Integrated Systems Digital Network (ISDN) is a circuit-switched telephone system that integrated voice and data on the same lines.Tmedia and Tdev systems can be configured to provide an ISDN signaling stack on the trunks of one or more units to meet system configuration requirements.
To create a new ISDN stack:
1- Click ISDN in the navigation menu, under the Signaling header
2- Click Create New ISDN Stack
3- Create the new stack:
- Verify that the box labeled Enabled is checked
- Enter a name for the new ISDN stack
- Select a line service to associate with the stack
- Select a protocol variant
- Determine whether the stack will operate on the user side, or the network side
- Click Create
4- Verify that the "ISDN stack was successfully created" message appears, and that the new stack is listed in the ISDN Stack List