Configuring VoIP Interfaces
Applies to version(s): v2.5, v2.6.
The IP interface of the VoIP0 and VoIP1 ports can be configured by setting the following:
- IP Address
To configure a VoIP0 or VoIP1 port
1. Select IP Interfaces from the navigation panel:
2. Click Edit from the IP Interfaces Information panel:
3. Configure the IP port:
- Indicate whether or not to use DHCP on this port
- Enter an IP address
- Enter a Netmask
- Enter a gateway address
- Click Save
Note: The IP addresses of ETH0, ETH1, VOIP0 and VOIP1 must be on different subnets.
4. The changes are displayed in the IP interfaces information panel:
IMPORTANT! The system will display the following notice, describing steps to apply your new configuration:
5. Activate the configuration
Systems -> Edit -> Activate
6. Reboot the adapter (will drop active calls)
Status -> Adapters -> Click on the adapter Serial Number -> Reboot adapter
It will take about 1.5 minutes to restart the unit.