Toolpack: Configuring RADIUS
Applies to version(s): v2.6, v2.7
This page describes how to configure a TMG system to capture CDRs, using a RADIUS server. RADIUS requests will be sent from the TMG management port (mgmt0) or from the Virtual IP Interfaces (if they are configured).
1- Select RADIUS from the navigation panel.
2- In the Editing RADIUS client configuration page, you can modify some general parameters:
- Timezone will use the local timezone or the GMT timezone in the CDR records
- Time format describes how to display the time in human readable format in the CDR records. This is based on the strftime function
- In Advanced Parameters you have:
- Maximum accounting concurrent records is the maximum number of simultaneous accounting records to be sent to the RADIUS servers. This improves the RADIUS performance of the system: it allows the RADIUS client to deal with servers that have high latency relative to the number of request/responses per second to be achieved. Default value is 10 records.
- Maximum accounting queued records is the maximum number of accounting records to queue when the maximum number of pending records has been reached. When the maximum number of queued messages is reached, CDR records will be dropped. To prevent this, make sure the system supports CDR redundancy. Default value is 12000 records.
- Click Save to save your changes.