Submitting an Issue to TelcoBridges Support
(Redirected from Support:How To Submit A Problem)
When submitting a problem, your ability to provide relevant information about your system will greatly help the TelcoBridges support team in its efforts to bring to you a quick resolution.
Required information: System configuration
Please provide the following required information:
Description of the issue
- Describe the issue and clearly as possible and with as much details possible.
- Describe the steps or context in which the issues was experienced.
- Provide steps to reproduce the issue, if possible.
- Tracking number (If one was already provided to you by TelcoBridges TB Support)
- Type of TelcoBridges hardware device(s) (ex. TMG800, TMG3200, TMP6400, etc.)
- Serial numbers of TelcoBridges hardware units (ex. TBxxxxxxx)
- Topology diagram
- Call flow diagram (Direction of calls)
- IP network and connectivity diagram
System configuration / set-up
- Configuration summary (ex. SIP to SS7, MGC + H.248, ISDN Monitoring, etc.).
- Provide the system configuration (see Configuration backup).
- Software release number (ex. 2.10.8)
For troubleshooting, the TelcoBridges support team may require additional traces from the system. See Troubleshooting
- Call Trace
- Low-level signalling trace
- VoIP capture
- FreeSBC VoIP Ethernet capture
- Applications logs
Logging the issue in TBsupport tracking system
Once you have gathered all of the information required above, please log it in the TBsupport tracking system (bugzilla) here:
This will assign to you a tracking number to follow the progress of the issue. Your account e-mail will receive an update on each comment that is logged.
If you do not have a TBsupport tracking system account, please request one at firstname.lastname@example.org at the same time as sending the information for the issue.
Providing remote access to your system
If you choose to provide TelcoBridges with remote access to your system for the purpose of issue analysis and resolution, please provide the connection Information (SSH, Join.me, VPN, GoToMeeting, etc.)