Create a NAT Traversal
|This article applies to:||Product||Version|
One or more NAT traversals can be configured to manage the IP connections traversing network address translation (NAT) gateways.
To configure a NAT traversal
1. Select NATs from the navigation panel.
2. Click Create New NAT Traversal
3. Configure the following fields:
- Enter a name for the NAT Traversal.
- Set the local Nat traversal method to Force public IP.
- Enter the public IP address of the unit.
- Click Create
4. Verify that the NAT Configuration was successfully created message is displayed