Enabling the SNMP Agent
(Redirected from Activating tbSnmpAgent)
|This article applies to:||Product||Version|
Before you begin, verify that the selinux service is disabled, otherwise it will prevent the SNMP service from starting. Connect SSH to the unit's management port and follow these instructions:
Once you are logged on to the Web Portal, follow these steps to activate the tbSnmpAgent application:
- Click Applications in the navigation panel.
- In the Applications information window, select tbsnmpagent.
- In the Application Configuration information window, select the available host. Click << to move it to the current hosts list.
- Upon returning to the Applications Status information window, verify that the tbsnmpagent is in a Ready / Run state. This indicates that it is active.
- Now that you have activated the SNMP agent application, you are ready to configure the application for your needs.