SIP Network Peering
SIP Network Peering / IP Carrier Interconnection
VoIP Carriers can trust ProSBC products to provide an efficient and safe SIP interconnection interface to other IP carriers over dedicated networks or over the Internet. Our solutions offer high session density, integrated media transcoding with a wide range of vocoders, security gating to filter out undesired traffic, and flexible SIP protocol adaptation capabilities all within a cost-effective package. As demands on carrier networks continue to expand, our technology and support offerings are rapidly becoming the solution of choice for tier-1 carriers who require carrier grade equipment with high performance, but with a more reasonable CAPEX and OPEX outlay than what is currently found in today’s market.
Typical SIP Network Peering / IP Carrier Interconnection Sample
Features of the ProSBC
- Back-to-back user agent (B2BUA)
- DOS/DDOS protection, dynamic blacklisting, and call access control
- Easy to deploy, operate and manage through various interfaces including a RESTful API
- Integrated network troubleshooting tools (traces, media/signaling recording, test call generation, etc)
- Up to 60,000 simultaneous signaling and media sessions
- Media transcoding
- Flexible and extensive routing with SIP headers modification capabilities
- Fit to install on virtual machines, clouds, bare-metal servers, or TelcoBriges' hardware.
- Call Detail records and remote monitoring
|Advanced Troubleshooting of ProSBC