ProSBC:3CX Configuration with ProSBC
|This article applies to:
This Configuration Instruction describes how to set up a Telcobridges ProSBC for interworking between an ITSP’s SIP Trunk or remote client access for 3CX server.
- ProSBC devices must be installed as described in their respective with release 3.0.x/3.1.x. Release 3.0.x is not supported for TCP connections installation guides.
- 3CX.For additional information on 3CX, visit 3CX official web site.
Example Environments for SIPTrunking with 3CX
Step-by-step example SIP Trunk configuration.
- Adding ProSBC as a SIP Trunk in 3CX Server
- SIP Trunk Configuration Instruction with 3CX
- T.38 Fax Configuration with 3CX
Example Environments for Remote Workers with 3CX
Step-by-step example Remote workers configuration.
|Advanced Troubleshooting of ProSBC